▸ Read this press release in: FR | ES | PT | NL
Following the recent announcements made by OpenERP SA, now renamed Odoo, the OpenERP Community Association has decided to rename itself into the “Odoo Community Association” (odoo-community-association.org) and to move its activities from Launchpad to GitHub.
The OCA mission is to support the collaborative development of the Odoo features, and to promote the widespread use of Odoo by :
- Helping and promoting the collaborative software development of Odoo;
- Encouraging the development of Odoo and its features while coordinating and organizing the collaborative work on the software;
- Assisting the community while defending its interests and the sustainability of its developments;
- Promoting the use of the Odoo solution;
- Facilitating synergies, collaborations and fund raising efforts;
- Actively collaborating on the definition of the roadmaps of new versions of the tool and their implementation.
First OCA General Assembly
During the OpenDays 2014, the first general assembly of charter members will be held on June the 5th at 5:50pm in Hocaille room.
- The first step to joining the general assembly is by filling the form at http://sflx.ca/ocaga
- By joining the OCA as a member before the OpenDays, you will make yourself eligible to become a charter member, apply to the first board and elect it.
For more details regarding OCA membership, please visit our web site.
Make your voice heard
The OCA is willing to get your feedbacks and ideas to represent your interests in our next meeting with Odoo. Please fill in the survey available at http://ow.ly/x8n1E
About the OCA
The Odoo Community Association, or OCA, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of the Odoo features, and to promote the widespread use of Odoo. The association provides financial, organizational and legal support to the broader Odoo Open Source community. It also serves as an independent legal entity to which community members can contribute the code, the funding and other resources, with the knowledge that their contributions will be maintained for public benefit.
▸ More info on odoo-community-association.org
▸ For any questions, please contact oca-board AT lists.launchpad DOT net